Cullen's leadership skills only came out twice -- scream city. I'm still learning how to handle that in public, but I'm getting better! I hate being "that lady with the screaming kid." I know, I know... I'm not the first and the last mother to feel this way, and I guess it took my own mom to pound that into my head. And actually, throughout the week, seeing other mom's with fussy babies, I only felt bad for them, not annoyed like figured everyone felt toward me. Of course when Grams was around, Cullen was his good little self 24/7!
Mom headed back to Hilo today. This past week brought tropical storms to the island she lives on. The biggest of them being Tropical Storm Flossie. When all was said and done, her house had some wind and rain. The storm mixed with some dry warm air and simmered by the time it reached the shore. Thank goodness because Sparky the dachshund could have blown away!

Got a great photo of Tyler and Cullen yesterday. Had to throw it on as my closing. These two are my EV-ERY-THING.
gr <3
.





No comments:
Post a Comment