button

Saturday, July 6, 2013

July's First Week

July fourth at the hospital was surprisingly pretty quiet, beings that we're burn center of the region. We celebrated the holiday with some cookies and coffee. I was off by 2 to enjoy the rest of the afternoon with Tyler and Cullen.

Now...after working many days, many weekends, I finally have a couple days off to catch up on things. I'm behind on housework, blogging, and switching out Cullen's 0-3 month clothes for 3-6 month!  He is getting bigger each day. I swear I come home from work and he's grown. He's making eye contact, following people and things with his eyes and making little baby noises more and more. He's calmed down significantly compared to a month ago and seems to be getting used to us and the schedule around Benziger Drive.
Sweet Baby

We spent the fourth of July entertained by our friends and neighbors. The street perpendicular to our house has a huge fireworks show at dark. Everyone sits in their driveways, the streets are blocked off -- it's an awesome sight. Hannah, Myles and Mason showed us how fireworks are done! The boys have become buddies with Cullen.  Myles suggested we name him Sam, but said it was fine we left his name Cullen too. lol. Hannah brought over homemade goodies -- as usual -- and we ended the night with lemon bars.


Cullen is officially too big for the bathroom sink!


Big boy can finally wear shoes - and we have
so many to try out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment