Today is Cullen's first day of daycare, and he's also 3 months old. He is doing so well on so many different levels. Still eating eight times a day and taking mini naps but very active when he is awake. He has a favorite stuffed animal, follows us with his eyes everywhere, and seems to be speaking his own language that we have yet to figure out. Just when I think I can't love him more the next day comes and he fills up my heart. I'm already emotional thinking about dropping him off with Jill, his caretaker. I feel like no one can take care of him like I can, but obviously that's not true. We spent the morning together reading and chatting. It's just about time to load up get the rest of the day started. I am very weepy, totally in love with this boy, incredibly nervous, overwhelmed yet so lucky...



No comments:
Post a Comment