button

Saturday, July 13, 2013

learing our ABC's...

 

Awake
Cully boy is napping a little less and using his eyes a little more. We're coming up on 4 months old (corrected age will be 2 months old) and he's focusing on faces, listening to sounds very carefully, and getting better at tummy time every day. Oh, and he's looking like his daddy more and more every single day!!

Belly Button
"Roly Poly had a bear... where was it sleeping? RIGHT IN THERE!"  His facial expressions are hilarious when you play with his belly. It's big and round, and I couldn't be more thankful for a healthy baby boy. He's exceeding Dr. David's expectations.

Cuddles (lack there of...)
Cullen wants to look look look all the time! No sleepy times on our shoulders. He wants to face out toward the windows and the tv. He loves looking up at the ceiling fan too. (Cheap entertainment, no complaints!)  I miss shoulder time. Sometimes I pick him up in the middle of the night to hold him while he's sleeping and not too squirmy.

He started on his belly and turned to watch the tv. #smartcookie


My dad and Cindi brought us dinner on Friday night. We had a great time sharing a bottle of wine and catching up with them. It had been a few pounds since they had seen Cullen. (He's now over 13 lbs!) When it was time for them to leave for home I was sad. Sad in a good way, I guess. I am just so lucky to have such a supportive and loving family. I don't think I will ever find a way to give back what I've been given.


4/12/13








Looking forward to some evenings at home this week and our company picnic at the zoo on Friday. This little person brings so much to my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment