button

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I Feel Traditions Coming...

The week has begun, and I hate to wish it to the end, but I can't wait for Cullen's first Halloween at the end of the week! I picked up his costume today and have been looking through recipes to make for his daycare friends: Brynn, Ada, Emery and Brady. I haven't found *the one* for the kiddos, but I did find one for supper tonight!

MMMmmmm - click here


A few amazing recipes I've found/borrowed/traded lately include
Hawaiian Sliders (crockpot - EASY!!-- porkloin, can of pineapple, dry bbq sauce mix and serve on warm Hawaiian dinner rolls)
Not so sloppy joes (ground turkey, SJ mix, put in jumbo dinner biscuits, seal 'em up and bake), and a great Chicken/mushroom/quinoa bake.

Cooking dinner has been one of my personal goals since we've brought Cullen home. We used to order out a lot--can you blame us -- we live behind Fireworks!!?
Almost every night we all sit at the dinner table and eat (play with dinosaurs) and watch/talk about the news and our delightful days.

(babe's up -- gotta go)
gr

No comments:

Post a Comment