button

Monday, October 14, 2013

Coffee Dedication

It seems the best of days can be started with a good mug of coffee. (And the worst of days can be fixed with one too.) Holding the hot paper cup from the drive thru (paired with IHeart radio) makes the drive to work a pleasant experience. The factors of waking up at 5 a.m. to a babbling baby after the longest weekend of work, tired eyes, and the inability to make any sort of decision thanks to pure exhaustion seem to disappear with a new brew of cinnamon grounds percolating in the kitchen. Ok, in reality, this morning was awesome because my coffee is good and I'm snuggling with my footie pajama prince.
My favorites tend to change with season, but one thing's for sure: black coffee is the best. Sometimes I use a splash of the natural vanilla creamer from coffeemate, but a sure bet is hot and plain. I am loving Scooter's Viennese Cinnamon coffee right now. Their German Chocolate Cake is a close second. No syrups or sugar -- this is plain coffee, people! Check out all their great flavors:

CoFFeE BeAn flavors from Scooters

We recently purchased THERMOS brand travel mugs. These things are amazing. They will keep hot drinks hot for ten hours (*Proven!!) Definitely a great investment for winter if you're a hot tot drinker! They're about $25.

My mug
(photo thanks to singleservecoffee.com)
Tyler's mug
(photo thanks to organizeit.com)

Enjoy Monday - I'm planning to organize my closet, make some donations and do a little birthday planning for the hubby! Here's a little sneak peak (like I could hold back) of our family photo--love this boy and his daddy so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment