button

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tyler's 32nd Birthday

Breakfast,  friends,  sweets,  football,  sweatpants, and Cullen snuggles: my guy is pretty easy to please.  Breakfast at Farmhouse in Omaha started our morning. Cullen sat in a highchair for the first time ever, and it was so adorable. Our neighbors, The Hernandez's, stopped over after church to have some cupcakes. Myles, Mason and I ate the frosting off of most of them. All the boys then played in the backyard while Hannah and I caught up. After the guys came in we watched football (slash Gina and Hannah looked at Cullen's baby book.)
Tyler got a very nice gift from his parents -- 21 year old Appleton rum -- that he's been wanting forever. We don't usually buy anything older than 5 years! It's an "on the rocks" rum, so I gave him some soap stone freezer cubes for his sipping. The rum smells just like rum to me, but I'll let you know his review ;)
We've got a good looking roast in the crockpot for dinner, and in just a bit I gotta get some red potatoes going for mashing.
What a gorgeous day! Top ten this year in my opinion from start to (almost) finish. It is only 3:25pm...
TYLER'S 32 TODAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment