button

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Oh-so-irresistible

Ok so I've got this neighbor. . The kind of neighbor that returns your dessert dish that you brought over. . But the thing about this neighbor is she ALWAYS fills your return dish with something.  So... of course you HAVE to one up that and drop something else off.. Well the game gets quite interesting because when you have a neighbor that can bake like a damn genius and is more creative than pinterest's mother you never know what you're gonna get. You'd think a small glass Pyrex bowl that held a watermelon snack for my prego neighbor would HAVE to come back empty, right???  Heh heh... yeah right.

2 comments:

  1. You are sweet. :) But you fail to mention all the wonderful things you do for me! It is fun to have a friend that appreciates the little things and genuinely enjoys them like I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you guys are so cute. I need to move to your hood!

    ReplyDelete