button

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mr. Cullen's Outings

It was my weekend to work at the hospital 0400 -1230. Most people cringe at the thought of even seeing 4 in the morning, but I actually welcomed it. It was the first full day of work I've had in weeks! With the hospital being slow they've cut significant hours throughout the facility. Lab usually has to cut anywhere from 10 - 50 working hours a day. (That equals out to be about an hour per day + for each of us.)  I do love getting off work early to see Mr. Cullen. Spending the extra piece of afternoon with him fills up my heart. We spend a lot of time lately lounging on our bed, rolling every which way and talking secret code to the ceiling fan.


 

 
Cullen has recognized himself in the mirror and has really started holding some of his bottles this week. The glass ones are a bit too heavy yet, but put one of those babies in front of his face and he sure gives it a try! Still having issues enjoying our car seat, but practice makes perfect I suppose!

little fingers! <3



Dad and Cindi came up on Saturday to take us to lunch. It was a quick visit that we very much enjoyed. Grandpa Steve had to get back to harvest back home. And Daddy Tyler had to get to his football.


Grandpa Steve and Cullen


Cullen's friend, Teagyn, turned ONE this weekend. I can't believe it! Teagyn's birthday party was "The Cat in the Hat" themed. It was hilarious. His talented mama, Joslyn, put everything together. Teagyn's epic 1st birthday was a success! Cullen had a great time! Oh, and we came home with a big sack of apple's from Joslyn's tree. Time for crockpot apples again!


"Today You are You--that is truer than true. There is no one alive that is Youer than You!"

Happy Birthday, Teagyn Blue !

gr

No comments:

Post a Comment