Cullen and I ran a few errands this morning and spent lunch catching up on DVR and daily lessons. Well, if you can call talking to Mickey Mouse and watching Bubble Guppies lessons... He's really starting to be his own little person, repeating simple sounds and his (/my) FAVORITE word: boo-boo. He still loves his walks outside along with bath time and of course smooches from his mama.
The kid is growing out of every piece of clothing we own. Had to get some storage bins for him yesterday and move all of his clothes and shoes he's grown out of into one of the basement bedrooms. Thanks to the grandmas he's covered for another three months or so. :)
Cullen turned *5 months* this past weekend. He amazes me every day and give me moments of happiness when I least expect it. Ever have the opportunity to watch a sleeping baby dream? Just when you think things can't get cuter, he grins in his sleep and moves ever so slightly to create a little crinkly diaper sound. Also his toes look exactly like Tyler's and I love playing with his little person feet! Sometimes I wish I could put a little bit of these moments in a bottle or tape a piece in a book. I want to remember this forever.
Auntie Ju has been a tremendous help hanging out with Cully so Tyler and I could get a few things done around the house. I took full advantage and had my first bubble bath in MONTHS while she was out on a walk with Cullen. (And yes, of course I had my phone in there with me catching up on weeks of Pinterest and Twitter!)
![]() |
| I forgot what these looked like !! |
Summer has flown by. Football season has arrived, my little boy is growing and doing well thanks to his awesome daddy's endless energy, we've had a few family gatherings, and look forward to some great visits coming up this fall and winter!


.




No comments:
Post a Comment