button

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Zero Dark Thirty

I should be sleeping right now. 
Tyler has gone to bed for the night, and Camden is snoring on the floor next to Tyler's side of the bed.
I had weekend duty at the hospital and missed these guys a lot.
I should be sleeping right now.
I took a couple naps when I got home from work today which is unusual for me. There is always something to do -- you know how it is, but for some reason today I couldn't hold back from falling victim to the sleep fairy. I've been feeling a little under the weather the last few days, so...
I should be sleeping right now.
"Sleep when that baby sleeps...." they say. Cullen is sound asleep in his little diaper and fleece blanket. I can tell he's dreaming because he sounds like an Ewok in his bed. He's sleeping more lately, and sometimes I have a hard time leaving him in his crib. Mama needs to keep her hands off! I just want to hold him all the time.
I should be sleeping right now.
So what exactly is this 31 year old doing besides sitting with her laptop in her baby's room while she SHOULD be sleeping?

I'm eating lemon cookies... after midnight... SOS!

A little midnight snack never hurt a girl, right?

Here are a few photo updates :)





1 comment:

  1. Love the 2 month picture! So adorable. And yes... Go to Bed!!!

    ReplyDelete