Buddy had 5 vaccines today at the doctor's office. I held off feeding him for 45 minutes so he could have a little comfort through eating after the jabs. It was heartbreaking but obvious it had to be done. This lab tech knows the wrath of whooping cough and rotovirus all too well as helping to diagnose those horrible sicknesses for little people is part of my job.
Cull has been sleepy and pretty warm with 30 second periods of sharp outburst. I know the little guy is achy. He's such a trooper. That's why I HAD to give him bubblegum flavored Tylenol ;)
My maternity leave is coming to an end. I found myself thinking about it this morning at 2:45 when I was feeding him. Silent tears came out. Today he's 9 lbs 12 oz and 21.5 inches long. He's growing. He's learning. He's perfect. I am in love with him.
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Two Month Shots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment