Cullen is eating 4 ounces, focusing on faces and rolling from tum tum to back when he's in bed. It's so funny because when he rolls over it surprises him just as much as it does us! He has to take a second to take in what he just accomplished! Today I had to take the adorable boutique bumper off of his crib. SAD! But I'm oh-so-happy to see my baby boy doing so well with his movements. He's growing so fast and every day I love him more.
Aunt Julie has stepped up as the role of caretaker lately. We love her visits when she drops in but she's also watching Cull one day a week. The pediatrician recommended no out of home care until July. How lucky are we to have a family member that can help like that?! Tyler has been staying home a bit, and so have I. I thought it would be stressful not being able to take Cullen to his caretaker's house but I'm actually enjoying the extra time home with him and I think Tyler is too.
Looking forward to Fathers' Day this weekend! Cull has a daddy and 2 grandpas that deserve some love and appreciation!
And we march on toward month three. ..

Rolling already?! Go Cully! He's a handsome one Gina! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
ReplyDelete