button

Monday, April 15, 2013

Secrets

I'm borrowing this list with slight modification from another blog (The Maternal Lens).
Cullen gets a secret from me every visit, and I believe this list is the perfect few bricks to start a wall of perfect secret messages with him...

1. I love you
2. You are amazing
3. It's alright to cry
4. People make mistakes - (it's OK!)
5. You did the right thing
6. I'm sorry, forgive your mama
7. It's alright to change your mind
8. You have great ideas
9. You are kind
10. I have a surprise for you
11. There's no hurry for we have time
12. You have great ideas
13. Tell me, I'll listen
14. I'm right here
15. I missed you
16. I'll help you
17. What do you wish for?


 
 
Huge strides every day: Cullen is eating 2 of his 6 meals of mama milk from a bottle instead of his nose tube. He is in a normal newborn bed (no incubator!) has added regular newborn vitamins to his daily schedule, is getting sink baths, loves listening to Dr. Seuss, and got his first hold from Grandpa Steve. Every day is filled with a step forward and another ounce of love. I didn't think my heart could be this full.

No comments:

Post a Comment