button

Thursday, April 18, 2013

my mom made it!

We were very excited to pick my mom up at the airport Wednesday evening. She flew in from Hawaii to meet Cullen for the first time. Julie brought her up to the hospital and we all got googly eyed over the little guy for awhile.
Cull is weighing in at 4lb 15.9 oz which is so relieving.  He's moving right along eating three to four bottles a day (rest of his mama meals in feeding tube,) taking his vitamins, whizzing quite frequently when we pull his diaper off, and all that good stuff. His little belly button is official--he is an inny!
I live to see him every day. I think about him when I am falling asleep, and he's the first thing i think about when i wake up. ..well... besides "is it time to pump again?" but THAT is a whole 'nother blog topic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment