button

Friday, April 19, 2013

3 good guys

4/18/13 Uncle Andy visited!

I've been on "lay low" status per the greatest doctor on the block (literally. . hee hee) due to some residual issues with my pregnancy,  so I only see Cullen one feeding a day. Luckily some of the visitors like photos just as much as I do, so they keep me posted!

It was getting too easy for me to focus on the tough parts of the day: low milk supply, headache, lack of contact with people I miss, wanting my babe home... After some good conversation and hefty reminders I see today a new perspective.  I have the greatest husby a girl could ask for, an awesome couple sets of parents/inlaws and siblings that help me in so many ways and a few great close friends that are always sharing advice,  a daily text or their own kids to brighten my day! Could a perspective change bring a 4 oz pumping session?? The answer to that, today anyway, is YES! lol-TMI I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment