button

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Blog Shared

Oddly enough, I found myself at the kitchen table this morning, 1/2 cup cold coffee, a few silent tears, but a 4 month old *finally* sleeping after a night of rocking and crying and getting sick and spitting meds and rocking and rocking and rocking... My five minute escape: reading someone else's blog, and I love it so much today, I have to share it. Yes, I should be getting in the shower because it's probably my only opportunity until Tyler gets home from work, but I can't. I'm finally learning and feeling the emotions coming with being a mom. Looking back up until this very second I love every moment.

Want some inspiration? Click away :
Rachel Martin's Meaningful Blog Post

1 comment:

  1. Loved this blog! I always love to find some new reading material where value is placed on being a mother enjoying the simple things in life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete