We've put the baby room priority #1 the past few weekends. Things are coming together just dandy.
Instead of sticking to a specific theme, we decided to do some simple boutique decor. Our bedding hasn't arrived yet, but I found someone on Etsy to make the crib skirt and the bumpers. The room has a lot of soft off whites and neutral colors. Paisley and a natural minky stripe are the patterns we chose:
The furniture is driftwood in color:
I love putting everything together and making it comfy. The room gets better with each day as things are delivered and gifts come from family and friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The 4 a.m. work days are surely different now then they were months ago (rolling out of bed without waking Rains up at 3 a.m. takes TALENT, people!) I'm definately round now -- little guy is as big as a Chinese cabbage -- weighing in around 2 to 3 lbs. He's running around lately, especially after I eat something cold. (I seem to go through pounds and pounds of frozen and fresh fruit a week.) Still loving cereal, peanut butter on tortillas, and I've been trying to incorporate fish, black beans or pintos for some iron, protein, and copper into my diet to supplement for the lack of red meats ( which still make me a little uneasy.) I'm loving oatmeal and enjoying making some new dishes with quinoa. No back issues, feel great. I'm officially in scrubs or yoga pants 24/7. Who could ask for anything more?!





Love, Love, Love Paisley. And baby rooms that don't have an animal theme. :)
ReplyDelete