button

Saturday, August 4, 2012

What a great morning!

Today's photo is plain--no creativity in the setting and certainly nothing exciting, but I welcome it. I welcome this morning because the previous two mornings have been ones from hell (literally.) Our air conditioner died Thursday night and the mornings have been way too hot in our home for coffee! (I'm talking 86 degrees hot.) This morning's weather has been a huge *blessing.* Windows open, breeze blowing... life couldn't be any grander at the moment! I really don't even think I'd be happier with a working AC right now. The temp today has our house cooler than we usually keep it anyway AND I can drink coffee, eat banana bread and watch the Olympics without melting. :) We're set to be fixed up in the AC department in about an hour -- God Bless Chris Kahler (Mandy's hubby) and his ability to round up his professional troops. "It's good to know a guy named Chris." -- C. Kahler

No comments:

Post a Comment