Sunday evening in = love. Post lasagna dinner and watching tv with Rains. I can barely hold back the excitement when it comes to the upcoming week. College football starts THURSDAY. Football, friends, *food*, tailgating.. GBR!
Had some pleasant moments this week that are definately worth sharing. We went to Friend to check out a new establishment called The Pour House. My dad is having his wedding reception at The Pour House in a few weeks. Tyler, Julie, Andy and I spent the afternoon tasting wine. Most of the wines they feature are local / Nebraska. Walked away with a bottle of blackberry wine from Cedar Hills Vineyards (Ravenna, Ne) and a bottle of Red Chocolate dessert wine from Sweet Sunset Vineyards (Lodi, Ca).
We arrived back home late afternoon -- got a text from some good friends from Omaha and they stopped to visit. As time went on, we found ourselves down the street at Fireworks having great conversation. I love this Saturday - everything from the moment I woke up til the moment I went to bed..woke up to pick up Rains, Julie and Andy at Grata and went back to bed. <3
My friend, Joslyn, hand picked baskets of apples from some trees she had and was nice enough to share them. I made some amazing cinnamon crock-pot apples.
So many great things about this guy -- one of my favorite summer shots. Post lake BBQ in our backyard:





No comments:
Post a Comment