Weeks ago I applied for an Emerging Leaders program through work. 40 people throughout my work's network/Nebraska were chosen. Yours truly was not one of the forty. Two people from our lab WERE chosen though, so I guess that's a plus... One of them being my immediate supervisor who has been there for 20+ years and the other a team leader that has been with the hospital for a fist full of years. I've been looking for a little advancement in the lab field. I figured this was my chance to keep doing what I love within a company I love. It's disappointing today wasn't full of good news, **g l i t t e r** and cupcakes... Looks as if I will have to move on to other challenges. Might as well start planning a kitchen remodel and our 5 year anniversary trip to Turks. Those two things oughta spark some brain power.. (and some power from Rains' checkbook--Thanks, T Rains!) lol.


Awww they don't know what their missing!!!
ReplyDeleteBummer! Some day you can move to Women's Clinic. Then we can be vagina besties! Your 5 years sounds waaay better than our 5 year. We are going to KC in 2 weeks. LOL! Love the new design on your blogsy. You are a pro!
ReplyDelete