button

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Truth in Words

Someone posted this at work,  and every time I see it it makes me think -- even if for a second, and brings me back to center.  Simple words,  but so true.
I feel like having a baby of my own makes me more sentimental about things like this.  I only hope people are accepting to his feelings, priorities and judgments. I am finally seeing how important the lessons my parents taught and pushed for really are later in life, after I've had a little person of my own.  I'm scared I won't be able to teach him what was taught to me.  (Hopefully Tyler is better than I.) My teeny baby is turning into a real little boy! Where is this instruction manual?? So many opportunities are coming about.  I hope I can keep up with the memories and milestones. Less screen time,  more real life smoochin on my Cully and T would be a good start I suppose. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment