button

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Thanking My Lucky ★

This weekend turned out to be so great for so many reasons.
1. One of my best friends had her baby, and I actually got to spend some time with her before and after he was born. I'm so grateful that she shared those awesome moments with me.
2. My dad got his new pull tractor out for a competition on Friday night. It looked super cool.
3. Tyler and I had date night this weekend with a bunch of friends that we haven't seen for a while. We went out for sushi saw some long lost friends,  and had some great conversation. Andy stayed with Cullen.
4. Cullen slept all night till 6 a.m. ★
5. Hannah's birthday was this weekend.  She is one of the brightest lights in my life. She's a good mom and wife, spectacular cook and she has the best hair I've ever seen in my life. This girl pulled me through my toughest moments over the past year without even knowing it. She deserves an amazing bday.
6. The picture on this entry is one that I will never forget.  It brings me to tears looking at it. They are reading "I Love You Through and Through." How did I get so lucky to have such a supportive,  patient, heart warming man by my side and a little boy that has overcome so many tough things only to show the sweetest of love and affection? God has been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment