Family came to town for Cullen's baptism into the Lutheran faith. It makes me proud and very emotional to take this step in his life. I am grateful for the faith instilled in me by my parents and grandparents. I certainly am no expert in the field, but I believe religious knowledge is an important piece to understanding what you can do for faith and what faith can do for you. It not only provides a sense of safeness, but an inspirational goal to strive for as well. It teaches how to forgive and how to accept forgiveness. I believe Cullen has always had lucky stars and someone very important watching over him. I guess going through this ceremony specifically for him just seals the deal in my human mind. Our parents, brothers, and sisters joined us, and Cullen's sponsors were his great grandmothers, Joy and Joyce. If I haven't mentioned this before: I am just so incredibly blessed.
![]() |
| Cullen's Moment of Baptism |
![]() |
| An amazing vanilla cake made by my friend, Pam |
While everyone was in town for the baptism, we decided to have a 1st birthday party for Mr. Cullen. He was a riot from start to finish. His actual birthday is tomorrow (April 1st) but he got his cake and all of his presents at the family party. So much fun. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment