button

Monday, July 27, 2015

More Time Gone By

After the morning workout I usually take the dog out back, sip on some water then head to get showered and ready for work. Cullen's little van on my flower table stopped me dead in my tracks this morning. My heart aches and flutters at the same time knowing each day he's getting bigger, needing me less yet being so amazingly independent. His ability to surprise me with new knowledge is out of this world. I look at videos and pictures of his cousin Jack Riley, and Cullen's just not a baby anymore. (Well, I WILL rock him for as long as he lets me though💜) He's our growing boy that loves cars, flowers, snacks and Legos. A boy of many words: "ohhh boy" "do not throw toys peeze" "call Mimi" "mommy! Jesus music" amongst his colors, numbers and ABCs. How did this happen?
Coffee's on, time to get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment