button

Monday, June 15, 2015

June

I'm so behind on blogging, sharing recipes and counting my blessings out loud. In a nut shell:
Cullen is loving summer, the children's zoo, counts to 15 in English and 10 in Spanish, and has only had one reaction to sunscreen thus far! His vocabulary is coming alive. I'm loving every moment. I find myself wanting to stop time, keep rocking him, resting my cheek on his soft dry hair after a bath while he's asleep on my lap. He told me to get out of his room the other night so he could go to bed. Devastation filled my throat and heart--everyone told me to cherish each moment from the beginning because the baby moments would end... Sadly I think that time is approaching. The kid can fill my spirit with a look and make me complete with an out of the blue hug. He is God's true gift to me.

I've been working out at Farrell's at 5 in the morning, am trying to read through the new testament on a phone app since I never ended up joining a bible study, love seeing Tyler swoon over his bike and have a new love for summer white wines.

Tyler Rains has been so supportive of me going to Farrell's..(I whine a LOT, eat a lot of food six times a day, and pee all the time since I'm drinking 120oz of water a day...) He's loving his new motorcycle and hoping for sunshine so he can take some long rides. His yard looks amazing too. :)

Looking forward to a sun and activity filled summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment