![]() |
| (CULLEN WAITING FOR HIS BUZZER TO GO OFF FOR HIS TURN) |
This hospital is so much different from the one I work in! It's OKAY to jog around and scream and drop a crumb and crawl on the furniture and be chatty. It's a place of pure kid. Not to mention the good smelling foam soaps in the bathrooms and touch screen games in the waiting areas.
Cullen graduated from the Cranio/Facial Neurosurgery Clinic today, and I couldn't be more at ease. The two days leading up to this appointment have been anxiety ridden and very tearful for me. I attempted to put my fears aside, and that turned out a huge train wreck this morning. I'm taken back on how much love I have for Cullen. I didn't know you could love someone so much it hurt. It hurts during good times, and it hurts during bad times too. As the wise one of the house kept telling me, "He's going to be fine..." I continued to focus on the negatives and what "could happen" at our appointment today. Well, the wise one was wise because Cullen is finished seeing Dr. Miller and Dr. Puccioni. Whoo-hoooooo!!
I guess it's time to focus on the here and now as we have no more extra special doctor appointments at all! (The here and now includes climbing on the couch and eating monsterous amounts of Alphabits cereal and blueberries with his chubby little fingers!) LOVE THAT CULLY BOY!






No comments:
Post a Comment