I'm whipping up a few batches of color on my day off. This is Cullen's food for next week. Also a bag of steamable sweet peas and some dried strawberry oatmeal baby cereal. But isn't it crazy to think that in one week he will eat 2 gigantic sweet potatoes, 4 large apples, two bunches of bananas, 4 servings of brown rice, 1 large bag of carrots, sweet peas, oatmeal and milk? Can any of us honestly say we eat that well for ourselves? Ever since I've been making his food, I think twice about what I feed myself. I think it's important to incorporate Family Meal Time and good food from the beginning. If there's one thing that I'm determined to do it's to pass along these habits. Now the other life lessons I'm not doing so well at but I've got the food thing under control!

No comments:
Post a Comment