My last day of 2013 is one of the greatest days of my year. Now don't get me wrong - I had some pretty amazing times: our littlest family member came, I overcame a terribly grim health situation, my mom got good news on a health situation, Joel and Tonya got engaged, my in laws are having great success with their business (and having fun with it!) holidays were so memorable with dad and Cindi, Tyler's promotion was well earned, friends had babies, friends found out they were having babies, we got into the pediatrician we wanted... I could go on and on.
The reason today is top in my eyes: me 'n my baby boy are napping(ok I'm supposed to be napping) in our big comfy bed under a big soft blanket listening to his fish tank dribble in the other room. His first long nap in DAYS... Finally a break for this sweet sweet boy. So much sickness and doctors and breathing treatments and shots and meds. My heart was completely broken. I've never felt heartache like I did for him. After everything he's pushed by and got through, our last resort before sugery has worked! His little breaths are music to my ears. My toes are warm right next to his tummy. A comfortable baby is the best thing this year could have brought. A cherry on top will be when his daddy gets home in a few minutes...
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
My last day of 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment