button

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Back in the Groove

I forced myself to stay away from my blog for awhile.. It was too hard not to talk every day about the wonderful little secret I had, but the now the cat's outta the bag and so is the photo..


 
 
Tyler and I are expecting a little person next spring! This little Rain Drop had me nauseous from the day I found out, and I feared it would never end. Low and behold (just like everyone said) come the 2nd trimester the sickness flipped a switch and disappeared. I am still a bit queasy with meat -- beef mainly -- but other than that, I am almost back to eating normal.. Which is good -- gained less than a pound the first trimester. I'm looking forward to gaining my well deserved 5-7 this trimester!!
It's so nice to finally focus on the blessing and excitement of what's to come and not worry about being up all night (and day) feeling like blahhhh. It's just so funny how you can love something so much that you can't even see (in person) yet. Lovin' it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a baby!!! Yay for blogging again! Meat made me gag when I was pregnant too. I couldn't even cook it! Poor Tim;). Glad you're feeling well now and I can't wait for the shower extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either!! you girls are so cute and creative, this will just be amazing!!

      Delete
  2. SO. HAPPY. FOR. YOU. GUYS!!!!! Rain drop is perfect already!

    ReplyDelete